Last updated 4/1/20
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect the condition of your succulents keeping in mind the following:
- All packages must be opened within 24 hours of delivery.
- Many succulents shipped in the winter and spring are greener and smaller than during the spring and summer. Most are dormant or semi-dormant. They will flourish in the warmer seasons with sunlight and proper care. For colder climates, please add a heating pack to your order to ensure a warmer shipping environment. Note: we will not be responsible for cold damage to packages without a heat pack.
- Many succulents shipped in the summer or fall may look pale or stretched after being in a dark shipping box for days. They will flourish outside of the box with sunlight and proper care.
- Many succulents are naturally small and may not completely fill a 2” or 4” pot.
- Plant images used on product pages of the website are taken from plant stock on hand. The images used are not of the plant to be sold and may vary.
- Many succulents are variegated and exhibit different colors at different stages of development. Many times a succulent will develop and show coloration at a later stage than when the plant is received.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by planting, handling, care, maintenance, or by the elements once you have received the plant in good condition. There is no express or implied warranty covering the condition of the plant once received.
- Liability is limited to the purchase price of the plant.
- All sales are final. We do not offer a refund on plants once received. However, we will replace a damaged or defective plant with the same size and species.
- Please notify us of any damaged or defective plants within 24 hours of receipt.
Please contact us at email@example.com and provide your order number and contact information. We will answer any questions that you have and do our best to make it right. Thank you for your business at Seaside Succulents.